We believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. It is entirely without error and it is entirely true in all areas to which it speaks, including science and history. As such, we believe that all of our doctrine and practice should come directly from the Bible.
We are Protestant and affirm the Five Sola’s of the Reformation:
- Sola Scritpura (Scripture Alone): The Scripture is the only rule of faith and practice.
- Sola Fide (Faith Alone): Salvation is by faith alone.
- Sola Gratia (Grace Alone): Salvation is by grace alone.
- Solus Christus (Christ Alone): Salvation is in Christ Alone.
- Soli Deoe Gloria (Glory to God Alone): God alone is to be praised, worshiped and it is to Him alone to whom we pray.
We are Baptist in that we believe only those who profess faith in Jesus Christ should be baptized and that baptism is by immersion.
Our official doctrinal statement is The Baptist Faith and Message (2000).
Although not our official doctrinal statements, we are in substantial agreement with: