Every week members of our church gather together in homes for the purpose of bible study, prayer, and fellowship. This is a great way to get to know our brothers and sisters in Christ as well as to invite friends or neighbors who may be interested in hearing about God but are reluctant to attend a church service. Please see the list below to find a home group in your area.
- Will and Grace Harris (Maxville) – Sundays at 6:00pm
- Wesley and Jenny Carter (Monteocha) – Sundays at 4:00pm
- Daniel and Lydia Kendall (Lacrosse) – Sundays at 5:30pm
- Ryan and Tabitha Vonesh (Gainesville, near UF) – Tuesdays at 7:00pm
- Law and Hannah Carter (High Springs) – Tuesdays at 6:00pm
- Keith and Katrine Dunn (Jonesville) – Wednesdays at 7:00pm
- Jesse Fletcher / Anthony and Juliana Harel-Canada (NW Gainesville, near Santa Fe College) – Thursdays at 6:30pm